Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Four Month Anniversary, Extravaganza : Part Four

For the love of my life. You know that I think about you every second of every day. This song is pretty much perfect.





P.S. I just have to brag a little bit because, I upholstered that little striped sofa by myself. It was yellow plastic before (well, I don't know if plastic is the word, but it stuck really bad to the back of your knees and it sure wasn't leather) and now it is cute and is so comfy because it's the same material as a nice knit sweatshirt.

2 comments:

michelle said...

i absolutely love you.
you're f'ing marrying me when you get back.
a thin, delicate golden band is waiting.


ps.
you are never leaving me again.

Suze said...

i promise i won't leave you again... especially if a thin, delicate golden band is on my finger.