Saturday, November 22, 2008

Announcement One

So, it's been a while, lovely readers (I think there might be three or four of you....yessss, my following is growing). I mentioned a WHILE back that I had some exciting news. I'm ready to share a little bit now. I have decided, that I am going to stay in Japan for ONE MORE YEAR! YAY! I love it here! I went back and forth for a while as to whether I would stay or not, but a few weeks ago I just decided that if I've been here for this long already and I don't feel like I'll want to leave in 6 months, then it's the right decision to stay.
Job stuff isn't completely ironed out at this point, but I will probably stay with my current employer and have a different position. Anyhow, for those of you who were/are interested in visiting, you now have a little extra time to save up some dough and make plans to come over to my side of the world. Happy day!

7 comments:

Juju Party said...

Wow. This brings back so many great memories of Japan. I'm so glad to hear that you're having a great time there.

Hey Gaijin, nihongo o benkyoshimasu?

Suze said...

No, but I should be...maybe I'll start lessons after Christmas vacation. For now, I'm just relying on the help and guidance of my Japanese teachers. I can say lots of useless things like "I'm about to throw up!" and "Electric eel" in Japanese.

e said...

Happy Birthday Love!

michelle said...

okay.
you can stay.

..no, actually please don't.

:(

Liz said...

Merry Christmas, Susan!!!

I miss you, and I will email you a detailed update of everything going on! I hope you have a great Christmas!!

Love,
Liz

Will said...

Come on we want UPDATES!

stacey marie garcia said...

ok, so i'm relying on you for photos from your trip with chelley.
i doubt her magnificent, high-tech wind up camera will be developed before i leave.....