Friday, February 6, 2009

Announcement THREE!

So I can finally tell you all that I got a new job! I will be working for the same company as I am now. I'll be based in Okayama, and travel all over Japan as needed. I will still be teaching lessons when I'm travelling. So my NEW contract will extend until the end of May 2010. I've decided to take the month of October off of work and travel around Asia. Right now I've got my sights set on Nepal and China, but this is subject to change as some of these places are not safe for me to go alone. Anywho, anyone want to go to Nepal this fall? Let me know. China and Thailand? Any takers?

3 comments:

stacey marie garcia said...

So exciting!!
Nepal and Thailand would be amazing, excellent excellent choices!

michelle said...

yo. update your blog,lazy butt.

Suze said...

Yo, you update your blog, lazy butt.