Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Stupid Camera.

This is for all you haters out there who keep harassing me to update my blog. For your info, my camera is brokener than broken. If I want to upload about two pictures, it will take about three to five hours, my camera battery will die somewhere in that span of time, and then I'll have to stop and start all over again while I wait for the battery to charge. Then when I think it's all finally finished, the second I disconnect my camera from my computer, none of the pictures have actually saved themselves to my computer. And on top of that, my computer crashes like, three times a day anyhow. So what all this is leading into is, I freaking hate blogging now because all it does is make me angry. Angry with my camera, angry with my computer, and angry with the world. And you don't want that, do you?
Besides, what's more important is that Stacey arrives in Japan this weekend, and will be coming to Tokuyama next weekend so I've got more important things on my mind.

2 comments:

michelle said...

aw, don't hate the world. it loves you!

Will Copps said...

Susan! You disappeared from Facebook! How is Japan?